- Graphite Gallery, Solo show, New Orleans, 2020.
- We Matter BLM benefit show for the Ashe foundation New Orleans at Gallery at 2128 New Orleans 2020.
- Sustainable connections, Lisbon Open Call, Portugal, 2020.
- Ashurst Emerging artist prize London (Winner), England 2019
- Anti-Hate art exhibit Birmingham, UK 2019
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Art exhibition, Birmingham, UK 2019
- Parse Juried Student exhibit New Orleans, 2018 (Shortlisted).
- Creativity and Femininity Conference Loyola New Orleans, USA 2018(speaker).
- Latter Branch Public Library exhibit, New Orleans USA, 2018
- Clusterfunk exhibit, Dana Gallery New Orleans, USA 2017
- Solo Exhibit (in aid of Action Against Hunger) Birmingham University European Research Institute , 2017.
- Highly Commended- under 18 ArtPrize, London, England 2015
Sustainable connections, Lisbon Open Call, Lisbon Portugal,
Solo show with Graphite gallery, New Orleans USA.
Black Lives Matter Benefit for Ashe foundation New Orleans Nola Art Bar group show, New Orleans USA.
Dark Yellow Dot Artist of the Month London, UK Sept 2020.
Winner 2019 Ashurst Emerging Artist prize
Head Curator: TEDx University of Birmingham, 2018/2019
Liberal Arts and Natural Sciences art exhibit, March 2019
Winner Centre for human brain Health Artwork competition Birmingham UK
Shortlisted PARSE Fifth Annual Southeast Louisiana Juried Student Exhibition
Loyola Peace Conference, ‘Creativity and Femininity’ speaker New Orleans April, 2018
Latter Branch Public Library exhibit New Orleans, USA, 2018
Artwork Cotton Xenomorph (‘Not our time to speak’ and ‘The Kiss’) 2018
Artwork Boston Accent Issue 12 (‘Love? No, I’m too messy’) 2018
Entropy Mag (online poem ‘At the end of it all’), 2018
Solo Exhibit University of Birmingham European Research Institute (in aid of Action Against Hunger), 2017
Set design/construction for The Rover (Article 19 Theater Company) at the Night Owl Birmingham June 2017.
Crew Shambhala Art/Music Festival UK 2017
Curator Collins C. Diboll Gallery, New Orleans, 2017/18 (The Evil Genius of a King) Dana Gallery New Orleans November 2017
Internship Birmingham Open Media, UK 2016
Volunteer Arts and Science Festival, UK 2016
Highly commended Artprize London UK
Work experience: Harvey Gallery Guildford UK and Estorick Gallery, London UK 2014
Sales Assistant Graphite Nola, New Orleans (2019-2021)
Lab assistant (part time), Loyola Biology Department for Proffessor Frank Jordan (2019-2020)
Outreach Director, The Nola Mural Project 2018
Sales assistant Antieau Gallery, New Orleans, Jan- Sept 2018
Videography WWOZ, New Orleans 2018
Artist assistant for Kendall Meehl, New Orleans 2018
Science Tutor St Edwards school Birmingham
Student Councillor and tutor, George Abbot School UK.
Staff The Bakery Burpham, UK (2013-2015)